Question For The Carb Man

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
okie

Question For The Carb Man

Post by okie »

What info do you have on the third dimension that surronds us.When you are watching tv and out of the corner of your eye you see something moving and there is nothing there,but what you saw might have been a cat or something with no tail.I heard something about it and never heard anything more ,ever experiance this or heard about it?
AR

Re: Question For The Carb Man

Post by AR »

Yeah Carby...that alouf TV pussy from the 3rd dimension, what is that? :lol:
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

I'm sorry Okie, I don't really know what your situation is. I could spend hours taking pot shots into the dark, by saying it's eye floaters or unknowingly insulting you by asking if you ever experimented with acid. Or say that it is a ghost of a cat with no tail. Or falsely assume and say that you truly have a Spiritual Ability. Saying things like this would be just plain foolishness on my part.

Your question is not really mine to answer anyways. If you truly have had this happen. Then it would be up to " YOU " to find that answer for " YOURSELF "

PS Thanks for the help Rob, In the Future I would only ask that you lighten up a little bit. LOL

Respectfully Yours, Michael A. Levesque
AKA " Carburetor Mike "
President Boss Hoss Riders Association carburetor.mike@netzero.com
okie

Post by okie »

I first heard the topic on an all night talk show that truckers listen to.I was surprised that other people had experianced this same thing,it was told that these were people of another dimension that co -exist with us.I was further amazed that so many called in to say they have experianced this same thing,just wondering if you might have some knoweledge of this,as I have never heard anything else about it.Yes have done many a acid trip in my younger days,there is no drug I haven't tried back in my shovel head years.I have not fooled with drugs or alcohol for at least fifteen years.
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Those things you see out of the corner of your eyes are what they call flashbacks from drug use . I lived thru those Panhead and Shovelhead days and nights also so I know all about it . :roll: ;)

Jack
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

Those things I see out of the corner of my eye are gaining on me :)
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Okie, I'd like to first congratulate you on your fifteen years of pure human clarity.

The only thing in my life that would remotely resemble this story of dimensional beings living partially in our third dimension. Was when I was about 8 years old. I had woken up in the middle of the night. I started down to the kitchen for a little glass of milk. As I got to the bottom of the steps I heard something strange like little footsteps coming from the living room. Then I thought I was seeing something (( resembling an organ grinders monkey, or a pixie )) running across the living room floor and climbing to the top of a book shelf. It would then jump down and run around the coffee table and climb the shelf again. The real strange part was, I heard it first, that is what made me look in that direction. Scared the "SHIT" out of me. I then woke my Father to come and see what it was. He came to look, But it was gone. He just assured me it was nothing, and the footsteps was the water dripping in the bathroom sink. Or maybe I could have been still dreaming as I was coming down the steps. I never really thought about it again until after I replied to your post.

We all know that my childhood story isn't proof of this multidimensional phenomenon. For I could have very well been half asleep and still dreaming at the time.

But I'm sure you'll find this video interesting. If it's real, then multidimensional beings do live side by side with us. And By the way, I had the same jerk reaction when I was 8, as this poor kid did in this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=2

Other then that. I don't know anything more about it.

AKA " Carburetor Mike "
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Here is something that would be a collaboration to what I either imagined or saw as a child. Fast forward to 4min 30sec on this video. This wouldn't be proof. But something to think about.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1

Here is a link to the photo. This creature does remind me of the night so long ago.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case380.htm

AKA " Carburetor Mike "
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

This could very well just be a fake video. But if it is real. I think I would have ran to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kHlfk2DNAg

P.S. After looking closer at the image. It is a fake. The creatures feet don't make sense. And the Shadow is wrong.

Carby Normal
Last edited by carburetormike on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Okie and Carbman, don't want you to think i'm crazy but have someone watching over my 2 daughters and me all my life...have seen him...never told anyone about him as unbelievers think u are a little touched if u talk about things like that...also have never done drugs in my life of any kind...i worked at a bowling alley years ago and a guy who had a wife who "JUST" knew things, used to play games with the guys he bowled with... he'd give people cards and call his wife and she would tell them the cards..it was amazing..one night wanted to talk to the woman bartender with the long hair and green eyes,ME, mind you never met her, she told me about the man that looked after me and my children..i said didn't know what she meant and even tried to fool her... I have 3 daughters, i said to her "you mean this man looks after me, my 2 daughters and son?? " she said "oh no only your middle daughter and youngest daughter and you, you have an older daughter but he doesn't look after her, but your son died years ago as you didn't carry him to full term"...I was shocked as no one ever knew about my son not even my children..i put the phone down and really thought i'd faint I had this great urge to be sick. .made me a believer..BoomBoom
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi BoomBoom, Out of fear of being ridiculed, Most people wont talk about things like this. Once you get over that ((The Fear)). The reality of it is just that "Reality" And who cares what the others think. It is the repeated corroborations of events like this. That would lead one to not just believe, But more like "Really Know" that there is something beyond the material life. I have learned that some people can tap into this thing called the "Akashic Records"= (((The records are supposed to contain all knowledge, including all human experience (past,present, and future) and of the history of the cosmos.)) These people just know, because they can Spiritually connect with it. From what I've learned there are only a few who can glean the real truth from it. And they say nothing because it is a true gift. And it shouldn't be exploited. Most of the others can get bits and pieces. So to some degree, this woman knew that an Energy/Spirit/Soul is watching over you and two of your daughters. But you already knew it was there anyway. You didn't need her to tell you. You are truly blessed in that. Because somebody close to you, who has passed "LOVES" you and your daughters so much they wish to stay with you and try their best to keep you safe. And you know who that person was/is.
That was a great story and I'm happy you took the time to share it with us.

AKA " Carburetor Mike "