Hmmmmmmm

well-almost anything, wear your colors inside, we don't care.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
okie

Hmmmmmmm

Post by okie »

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?

This is very interesting! We all need to read it from start to finish......... and send it on to anyone who will read it.

Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The Moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no. . . . Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran).

Scripturally - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . . Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression.
Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation, perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.

They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans.

* * * Call it what you wish; it's still the truth.

* * * You had better believe it.

* * * The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.

And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our President?

You HAVE to be kidding?! Wake up America !

Obama even says if he wins the election, he will be sworn in on the Quran (Koran)---not the Bible!
EAGLE

Re: Hmmmmmmm

Post by EAGLE »

Won't salute the American flag and his spiritual leader has tought him what?!? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HELL!!!!!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
zenbiker

Post by zenbiker »

What BULLSHIT! A fundamentalist, radical Muslim...sure but if you think fundamentalist Christians or any other fundamentalist ideology has allegiance to country and not their own dogma...you know nothing. Can you say, Timothy Mc Vey? Can you say, Skinheads? I have Muslim friends and colleagues who care as much about this country as anyone. Hard working family people who want the best for their family and country.
This type of trash is why the world is in trouble and these ludicrous divisive breast beating comments are emblematic of the reasons. Your post offends me not because I disagree but because it reveals the ignorance which is perpetuating this absurd and inhumane conflict between human beings.
You speak of atrocities. What has been a greater atrocity than the baseless and trumped up invasion of Iraq and the subsequent death of hundreds of thousands of civilian innocents including countless women and children not to mention the untold suffering and death of our own young soldiers. No WMD and never a link to Al Qaeda or 9-11. You are either blind or stupid but probably both.
When the hell will you wake up to the suffering that your polarizing and ignorant post helps to perpetuate?
Oh, and by the way, Obama is a Christian who didn't name himself and was named when the name Hussein was honorable. You would base support of a candidate upon a name...of course...not substance but the most spurious of reasoning. show me the quote where Obama says he will be sworn in using the Koran..SHOW ME! You are too dumb to correct, however.
sled350

Post by sled350 »

Last edited by sled350 on Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

I would just like to know the truth about whether Obama
has actually stated he would only be sworn in using a Koran.

If indeed that could be proved I think his political career
would be over. I'm starting to doubt this statement
as if it were true wouldn't we hearing it on TV every 15 minutes?

....Johnston, Iowa
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

the problem in this country is we just don't pay enough taxes, if the government would just take out what they need they could fix all our problems. we need a president that isn't afraid to take all our money
zenbiker

Post by zenbiker »

What is this nep bullshit. I write "n-o" and it comes up nep. Also..what is this "sucker" shit next to my name?
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

EAGLE wrote:Won't salute the American flag and his spiritual leader has tought him what?!? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HELL!!!!!
What more needs to be said, Eagle said it perfectly! IMHO if they are not STOPPED on their turf, they will be on our turf and then we will once again need to stop them, at a much greater cost to our great country!
Darryl Campbell
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

The whole thing is a smoke screen. If you listen to the News they will program you into thinking what ever they wish you to think. If you listen to Rush and Sean they do the same, Because if someone calls and stands up and speaks against this programing of propaganda, The Media attack them, laughs at them and labels them as being a cuckoo or a nut case. And the (Get off the phone you big dope) is thrown in their faces. And out of fear the hypnotized just stand there and let it happen. Or even worse, They howl with the wolfs of destruction. Because they are afraid to be labeled as well. The truth is, America has just about blown it's chance to save itself. Or more like has blown it. The three front running candidates are the ones the Money Masters want in office. Because they will make good puppets. The one who had the best Ideas. The one who could not be bought. The one who could have returned this Great Republic to the right track, Was run out of town by the "Ultimate World Controllers."
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=jCw9nFr-o1s
He said it over and over. And now it's happening. I guess the Sheeple are just too easy to fool.

And here is what our alleged visitors have to say about this mess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3b61G...

I hear the same message from both.

"Carby Normal"

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
zenbiker

Post by zenbiker »

The sheeple...Just great! Keep electing the killers. The untold misery produced by this current administration should have resulted in impeachment of this worst ever President. Murder on a grand scale. Nothing less. Look at your babies and think of the horror that has been wrought upon the innocents based upon LIES!! This has been the most impressive demonstration of propaganda in my memory and if you eat this...you'll eat anything which, I fear, is the case.
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

And here is what is next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuls3SiqGU0

Carb. Mike

"BEWARE OF THOSE WHO FORBID YOU ACCESS TO WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE AND TELL YOU TO NOT GO FORTH TO HEAR WHAT PERHAPS IS TRUTH, FOR THEY SPEAK TO YOU ONLY TO ATTAIN POWER OVER YOU AND SEIZE YOUR GOODS AND BELONGINGS. ALWAYS SEARCH BENEATH THE COVERINGS TO INSPECT THAT WHICH THEY DO NOT TELL YOU AND FURTHER, CHECK CAREFULLY THOSE THINGS THAT THEY EXTRACT FROM YOU. TRUTH AND WISDOM IN TRUTH ARE GIVEN WITH NO PRICE OR TREASURE NOR POWER OF FORCE."
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Well at least this Pat Condell guy can make light of a bad situation. Again I do not mean to offend anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3_qelW5qp4

Carb. Mike

PS this is the Film Pat was talking about.

10min Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnR9PRg0F6g

7 min Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc0VR295 ... re=related
okie

Post by okie »

What do you say now Zen?Seems like it has come to light this is the exact bullshit this dumb ass has been nutured on,hate whitey,the US is shit,the preacher that spoke all this crap was his MENTOR,just what does that tell you?Wake up and smell the coffee!!
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

One thing I forgot to mention about these videos. These are focused on radical Islamic extremist. I didn't post them to insinuate that all Muslims act or think this way. I think we all need to remember that these extremists are a small percentage of the whole Muslim world.

I was raise as a Christian. But I don't not agree with every verse in the Bible. For examples
Deuteronomy 17:2-7 , Deuteronomy 13:13-19 , Leviticus 24:16 , 20:9-10 , Leviticus 20:13
Deuteronomy 21:18-21 , 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 , 1 Tim 2:11-12 , Leviticus 25:44-46 Exodus 21:20-21 Titus 2:9-10 , Isaiah 13:15-16 or Hosea 14:1 Numbers 31 17-18 If I did follow these I would be just as bad as a radical extremists. And these words come from the Holy Bible.

People need to think for themselves and stop following the nonsense.

Carb. Mike

And remember this,

"Religion is only a primitive concoction by man to command, suppress and exploit others, to which only spiritually weak life forms succumb." - Semjase
okie

Post by okie »

You know Mike, what really did it for me on this deal was the way this guy distanced himself so fast from his mentor and the church that he went to.I would think he would have said that was then ,this is now,I have different thoughts on these matters now,he has no balls what so ever,doesn't stand up for what he believes in,the country gets what it deserves if this screw ball is elected.
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Okie, You made a good point. The sad part is, We are again left with the lesser of three evils. With all the crap and scandle that went on during the 90's Presidency. How can you vote for a return? And the other wants to stay at war. A War America can not afford. The sad part is, The candidates that made the most sense. The ones who said we need to get rid of the IRS and go to a flat tax, Got swept away by the Media. Either way America is screwed, because we don't have anyone good to vote for. Do your homework. And vote in the lesser of the evils. And hope for the best.

Again to me this is evidence that the people who have control of the Money are pulling the strings. And it has been going on for a long time. If you look a little bit you'll find out who they are. I feel it is really sad. Because some really brave people stood up at one time and started this great country. And because of complacency the Money Masters are taking her away from us.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0256183936

Carb. Mike
sled350

Post by sled350 »

unt.jpg
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

I'll bet the person who came up with that is going to make some money. LOL
That sure is funny.

Carb. Mike
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Hmmm no WMD's? Ever heard of the Kurds? Seen the bloated bodies of the babies and little girls? The torture chambers? The beheadings of women for half time entertainment because of some claim of a disgruntled husband or male family member? Hands chopped off, tongues cut out, impalement, throwing from three story buildings while bound? The billions of dollars in US cash stashed for personal gain while poverty reighned in the streets? Family members disappearing for a word spoken against any part of the Regime? The many many mass graves? Beatings in the street? Yep! We should have left those poor dumb bastards to their wonderful lives. Especially when the priveleged here can't seem to open their eyes past the fact that all the world is NOT the US. Yea, the same US that has stuck it's big dumb ass nose in other peoples business for over 100 years. I need to go study my German and Japanese, better yet, I need to learn Arabic because when it's over in some ways of thinking, we will all speak it and only it or get our tongues cut out anyway. By the way, any woman who unveils their face in public will be beaten or worse. I guess that certain professions will no longer be tolerated. Hell they (females) aren't allowed medical attention anyway. No I'm not talking about Americans of Middle Eastern decent, I'm talking about the one's we are fighting who will be here if we don't take it to their "Hood". Then the American collegues of yours and friends that sided with the Americans will all be rounded up anyway. I just can't imagine why though. Not here you say? Remember a little thing called 911? Probably just more propaganda anyway Bro', right? It was a conspiricy, we did it just so we could go to war. Now there is a sane thought. Well maybe not. The moon landings were all shot in Hollywood too. The WMD's may have been stashed, removed cause they knew we were coming or who gives a shit what. They WERE there and that's what we went in after among other things. We are fighting a group you may have heard of since, Al Queda. Remember them? Nah, just like 911, it'll go away. What a fornicating "Clinton" mindset. Pull your head up Bo'. My brothers, Sisters, and SON aren't over there for freekin' giggles. They are on the ground there as VOLUNTEERS so you, your family, friends and associates (all of them) don't have to be! Enjoy the gifts that your intellect, intellegence, hard work and study have provided to you and your family because of the sacriifices of our service members (emphasize SERVICE) but jump off shit you obviously can't understand, especially when my friends and family have shed blood in defence of you right to your opinion! Weeeeeell, that should be enough for now.

PS Senator Oxxxx (I as a soldier don't have 1st amendment rights) as a President in time of war is as fucked up as a monkey fucking a football bat! His true colors are already showing, all you have to do is look.

As Bro' Ricky would say, That's all I've got to say about thaaaaaat.
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Hi Eagle, I can see your all fired up there. Relax my friend. There is no need to argue anything. The most important thing to do it think. We can agree to disagree without the eyes of an angy warrior.

Have you watched any of the 911 videos with an open mind? Or did you just go by your preconceptions? ( I mean no offense. ) These people merely want their intelligent questions answered. So why wont they answer them? To me, It doesn't pass the smell test. Please take the time to watch these. Then think about it. You need not say a word to anyone.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rQK37ZyfBA

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rgL51NWnBA

Carb. Mike

"BEWARE OF THOSE WHO FORBID YOU ACCESS TO WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE AND TELL YOU TO NOT GO FORTH TO HEAR WHAT PERHAPS IS TRUTH, FOR THEY SPEAK TO YOU ONLY TO ATTAIN POWER OVER YOU AND SEIZE YOUR GOODS AND BELONGINGS. ALWAYS SEARCH BENEATH THE COVERINGS TO INSPECT THAT WHICH THEY DO NOT TELL YOU AND FURTHER, CHECK CAREFULLY THOSE THINGS THAT THEY EXTRACT FROM YOU. TRUTH AND WISDOM IN TRUTH ARE GIVEN WITH NO PRICE OR TREASURE NOR POWER OF FORCE."
- Jmmanuel
Last edited by carburetormike on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zenbiker

Post by zenbiker »

No evidence of WMDS in Iraq, no link to Al Qaeda... We've killed 100 times more than Sadaam ever thought of...not to mention the thousands of our own best. Keep beating the war/killing drum but it never makes the facts ring any more true.

We are following the path of other failed world powers in the past by over extending ourselves and also financing the fiasco with borrowed money. Wake up! ....you won't and will blame our spiral into oblivion on someone else. This blind adherence to the propaganda put out by all governments, always, has never changed throughout time and no citizenry ever sees that it is true of it. This is why they/you are so easily manipulated into killing your fellow human being based upon a command from a despot you revere. You believe his motives, you have no clue how to actually think and evaluate on your own and you are easy pickings for the spoon fed bullshit the government feeds you.

Just how do you think Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin got millions of otherwise rational people to follow them into the abyss? Were all of their constituents just stupid?...No. They were cleverly propagandized into becoming millions of breast beating Yahoos without a modicum of critical thinking willing to do anything including the mass murder of innocents they never even knew based upon ego inflating lies promulgated by their "leaders"

I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time posting this for those of you with eyes, ears and brains closed. You just don't have the balls to question yourselves because you are so afraid of seeing beyond the cocoon of you so dearly cherished fallacies. Just a masochist, I guess.

Mike...Forget about the plea for reason! It's just not there.

Think once instead of nunce.
carburetormike

Post by carburetormike »

Dam-it Joe. Stop using them there higher learned words. I have to get a dictionary to understand what your saying.

Carb. Mike